Friday 20 October 2017

Lebih setahun menggunakan Minyak Herba Asmak (by MHAMsb)

Pengakuan Pengguna Minyak Herba Asmak, Pn. Nonny

I've been using Minyak Herba Asmak for over a year now. We were looking for something to help cope with my son's asthma condition and figured I should give it a go after knowing MHAM's SuperStockist had first used it as a remedy for her son's similar condition like ours;and decided to share and spread the goodness after seeing remarkable results .

Fast forward early Sept 2017, she decided to hold a contest for all her friends on FB. Write a caption for a photo and tag some friends.Prizes? Grand Prize was a gold ring and runner ups will each get a bottle of MHAM. I was in the mood of a fun contest thinking " who knows we can get our hands on the oil" ðŸ˜‚😂Why not the ring,you ask me? I havent been lucky with contests these days so,yeah..hahaha.



Rizq will always find its way to its rightful owner,yes? Earlier tonight,the ringis finally in the safe hands...of MINE!! hehehe.. Alhamdulillah tq verrrryy much to Puan Murni for choosing my pantun as the winner.

PS: Did MHAM help us with our son's condition?The answer is Yes..after the first month of religiously applying it on him,he almost never had any attacks and rarely needs to use the nebulizer.Alhamdulillah..

Berminat untuk mendapatkan Minyak Herba Asmak?
Hubungi Murni 
Superstokis MHAMsb (Sabah)
012-889 6072
wasap.my/60128896072

No comments:

Post a Comment